Sunday, February 13, 2011

First Ever Post!!

Hi everyone!! Welcome to Grubb's Creations. This is a new blog created by yours truly. My name is Lisa and I love scrapbooking and cardmaking although seem to be doing a lot more cardmaking than anything lately!! (and that is only when I time to). I've decided to start a blog so I can share my crafting creations with everyone!!

The first project I would like to share with you is this card with the lovely Lily Lemon by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I just received the full set of six Berry Girls yesterday and couldn't wait to ink her up!! I would greatly appreciate any feedback you could give on any of my projects!! Please enjoy...

 
I am entering this card into the following competitions:
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
DYSU - Ribbons
Copic Creations - Cool Colours


Copic Markers:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11
Hair: E31, E33, E35
Dress: YG00, YG01, YG03, YG06, YG07, RV13, RV14, RV17
Lemons: Y13, Y15, Y17
Background: C00, C1, C3, B000, B00, 0

Love,

ⓁⒾⓈⒶ

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world Lisa!! So glad you shared your project with us and let us share this first with you!!! Your card is tooo cute and love the image!!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy and hope to see you joining us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, great first blog post ;) Thanks so much for sharing your sweet ribbon card with us at DYSU this week! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Lisa! Love your coloring. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. Thank you for joining in our "anything goes" challenge at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done on the new blog - lovely image

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  6. very lovely Lisa, I just love those KK images they're very cute
    I like your colouring too

    thanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lisa,
    congrats on your win at http://flutterbys-and-fairies.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-candy-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete