Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cupcake Card

Not too long ago I got an absolutely gorgeous set of paper from my local scrapbook shop (Scrapbook Fantasies - they also have an online store) which was the Candy Lane Collection by KaiserCraft. When I saw the 'Cake n' icecream' challenge at Cupcake Crafts I immediately thought of this paper!!

This is the card opened... I also tried a tri-fold technique that is totally new to me but I love it!!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
DYSU - #8 Anything Goes
ABC Challenge - O is for Ovals (there is an oval to journal on in the middle of the card)
Top Tip Tuesday - #23 Bling it on! (its a bit hard to see but the cupcake on the front is covered in glitter)
One Stop Craft - #119 Birthday Card
Kaboodle Doodle - #55 Break Tradition (tri-fold card)
Cupcake Craft - #130 Cake n' Ice Cream
City Crafter - #45 Nothing to it!

And I didn't colour anything on this card so no Copic list!!!

16 comments:

  1. delicious card Lisa, love that folding
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy card Lisa! Super job on that tri-fold. I haven't been brave enuf to try it yet. I’m glad you joined us for the DYSU Anything Goes challenge & hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx
    Some candy on my blog if you want to enter...
    http://www.blog.onestopcardcrafts.co.uk/2011/02/one-stop-card-crafts-4th-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a gorgeous tri-shutter! Absolutely love the arrangement of papers and that cupcake is great! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so unique and cute, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card, I want a cupcake ;o)

    Thanks for joining us this week at ABC Challenge

    Hugs from Bea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very pretty ... thanks for sharing with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, love the DP's! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card, love those papers! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning! I love that cupcake, the papers are gorgeous - I LOVE it all!

    Thanks for joining in with our 'Bling it On' challenge this week over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful card.. I just love it.. Every time I see one of these tri-fold cards it makes me want to try one.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty,love how you've done the tri fold looks amazing.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! YUM!! lovely cup cake!! Thanks for playing along at Top Tip Tuesday this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    Please consider turning off word verification thanks :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfectly scrumptious! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very scrummy!
    Thank you so much for coming over to play at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete