Saturday, February 19, 2011

Busy Weekend

Morning Everyone!!

I've been busy crafting this weekend and have made three cards! I'm only going to show you two though cause there are two of the wedding ones I made for a friends parents who unfortunately can't be together on their wedding anniversary..

On the first card I have to show you all, I used the 'Beep-beep, I love you' Robot from Whiff Of Joy. I made this card for a friend who recently had a car accident and ended up in hospital for a week in the hope that I could give her something to smile about!!


 I am entering this card into the following challenges:
PaperPlay - Week 7 - Add Shine
Cute Card Thursday - #152 Shiny Happy Cards
Cupcake Crafts - #129 I {heart} You
Kaboodle Doodles - #54 Hearts and Flowers


Copics used:
0
R27, 29, 46, 54
YG06
B000, 00
C00, 0, 1, 3, 5

7 comments:

  1. I totally love this!! So cute. Thanks for playing in our Hearts and Flowers challenge at Kaboodle Doodles this week. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really sweet card, lovely unusual image which works beautifully! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I'm sure your friend will cheer up when she gets this beauty!!
    Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! Your friend is going to love this card! I think the metallic panel is a wonderful touch with this image. Thanks so much for joining the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Lorie KDDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super card, love how you've incorporated the heart! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Play. :)

    ReplyDelete