Sunday, June 19, 2011

New Stuff!!

Everything (well almost everything) is now organised!!! I promised myself I wouldn't start using any of my new things until I had a place for everything I bought to live and now most of it is there. I got heaps of amazing products and tools at the Scrapbook & Papercraft Convention in Brisbane but I think the best of all.... a Cuttlebug!! I have wanted one of these for quite a while now and my family bought me one for my birthday (that was about a month ago)! So while I was in Brisbane I just had to get some dies and embossing folders to use. I was so excited this afternoon to try out the Cuttlebug that I die cut and embossed all on the same card!



The flower is a new stamp I got from the Layered Flowers set by Hero Arts. I just love this stamp because it has heaps of space so I can colour it! I cut the two scalloped circles and the tag out using Spellbinders dies and the yellow background is embossed using Cuttlebug's Swirls folder. The twine is also a new product that I have been seeing around a lot lately and just had to get! The yellow checkered paper is from My Minds Eye's Stella & Rose - Gertie collection.

Lisa

Copics: Y13, 15, 18 & B02, 04, 05

No comments:

Post a Comment