Saturday, June 25, 2011

Love is in the air...

Now I know that it is nowhere near Valentine's Day but I think my latest card could be given to anyone you love just to say I Love You! I got the idea for this card from a Finally Friday video.






The papers are all from My Minds Eye Stella & Rose Gertie collection. The card base is a shimmery pink card I have had in my stash for ages. There are new Prima flowers and the stamps are from Kaisercraft's Child's Play set. The stamps are white embossed and cut out with Spellbinders dies and mounted on foam squares.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin - Something Old, Something New - Old card base / new Spellbinders!
Stampin for the Weekend - Challenge 11 - My Favourite Things - Flowers (i just love them so much!!)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, you gotta love new Spellbinders nesties!!! Great card, love the DP's - so beautiful & the embossing really brings it to life. Thanks so much for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I must have a closer look at those nesties...they are fabby!! Those little flowers are so yummy too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It shows you have used your favourite things. Thank you so much for sharing at Stampin for the weekend and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Lisa! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete